1. influential (adj.) having great influence on someone or something有影響力的
The Beatles were a very influential English rock band.
2. present-day (adj.) relating to the current period of time 當今
Present-day technology is incredible!
3. victorious (adj.) having won a victory 勝利的，獲勝的
The Falcons played the Vikings on Sunday, and the Falcons were victorious.
4. head (v) to move forward toward a point specified 前往..
I think I’m going to head home. See you later!
5. unreasonably (adverb) in a way that is not guided by or based on good sense不合理地，不講理地
Kyle was unreasonably angry about the performance last night.
6. violent (adj.) using physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something暴力的，劇烈的，猛烈的
The Olsen brothers were two of the most violent criminals that ever lived.
7. biased (adj.) having unfair views about someone or something存有偏見的
She said the movie was good, but I think she’s biased because her father directed it.